Full TimeSVP, Global Marketing Operations
iHerb Inc. | Pasadena, CA, USA
iHerb, Inc. retails nutritional and healthcare products. The Company provides supplements, herbs, bathing and beauty products, grocery, kids accessories, and sports goods. iHerb serves customers worldwide.
iHerb is looking for a growth focused marketing leader to drive global execution of key marketing activities in Customer Acquisition, Retention, Public Relations, and Content Marketing. An ideal candidate will have strong operational competencies to scale flawless execution of key marketing campaigns across US-domestic and international markets.
- Marketing Planning Develop promotions and marketing campaign plans to meet global acquisition and engagement KPI targets.
- Marketing Operations Own and drive the day-to-day execution of the company's on-site promotions, CRM (app push/email), and key marketing campaigns.
- Customer Acquisition Lead the market growth of new customer acquisition through efficient, measurable, and scalable marketing/advertising channels; including paid advertising, paid social, and referral/affiliate.
- Customer Retention Lead CRM (email, app push), on-site promotional campaigns, and marketing programs to increase customer repeat purchases and lifetime value.
- Marketing Communications Manage Public Relations and Marketing Communications designed to deliver a brand and value consistent message to customers.
- Content Marketing Develop and continuously improve relevant content that engages our customers through our blogs, social, and influencer content partnerships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of the health and/or beauty e-commerce industry and digital marketing.
- Track record of success in building and developing highly performing marketing teams, driving execution towards monthly/quarterly/annual marketing growth targets.
- Strong leadership behavior, sound judgement, strong execution capabilities, and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Google suite of products (Gmail, Google Chat/Hangouts, Google Sheets/Slides/Docs)
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and/or other marketing data analytic tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 10 to 12 of experience in an e-commerce business.
- 8+ years of leadership experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Science/Engineering or related field with MBA preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.