Full TimeChief Marketing Officer
Motorola | Chicago, Illinois, USA
MBG (Mobile Business Group) – For over 90 years, Motorola has been a pioneering force in the mobile industry. From creating the first cellular phone in 1973 to the ground-breaking design of the RAZR; our mantra is simple, build the best innovative products and make sure they're attainable for everyone. It’s this philosophy that drives us relentlessly to create meaningful innovation that provides greater consumer choice and positively impacts their lives.
As Head of Marketing, you will oversee the planning, development and execution of Motorola marketing and branding initiatives. The Head of Marketing's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, by driving global marketing and communication, advertising, Public Relations, digital and social media specially.
Our ideal candidate possesses tremendous communication and leadership skills, with proven success in traditional and innovative marketing campaigns across the broad spectrum of today’s marketing channels. We are looking for a leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen, as well as a strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level. We seek an experienced marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to revive Motorola Mobility.
• Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that creates awareness, interest and demand in alignment with the business growth goals.
• Drive Motorola overall content and branding, working with Sales, Product and Lenovo Corporate Marketing team to articulate clear value propositions.
• Develop and implement effective multi-country brand marketing programs to drive awareness and usage.
• Improve and oversee the company’s loyalty program and CRM activities.
• Drive change across the organization with regard to elements such as social media or digitization.
• Ensure consistent messaging for the organization internally and externally across all channels.
• Drive ideas that can scale across countries, while advocating best practices.
• Oversee all marketing activities across the full marketing mix.
• Optimize ROI by managing marketing budget effectively.
• Coach and nurture talent within the organization, while building a world-class marketing teamPosition Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree.
• 15+ years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on Branding, PR & CRM.
• Master’s degree with a specialization in Marketing.
• Technology / Consumer product industry experiences
• Excellent communication skills both in written and in verbal form. Capable of communicating complex messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to varying audiences.
• Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive demand generation, growth and revenue.
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Passionate and creative.
• Multilingual (Mandarin or Portuguese)