The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) has convened a Brand Council, a platform to encourage collaboration between media leaders in the OOH industry.
The network’s inaugural nine advertisers—from brands including Allstate, Diageo and Pepsi—will advise on and shape the future of out-of-home (OOH) and advocate for its place in an omnichannel marketing mix.
The OAAA Brand Council members include:
- Cheryl Gresham, chief marketing officer, Visible
- Greg Hamilton, vice president of media, insights and content strategy, Little Caesars
- Todd Kaplan, chief marketing officer, Pepsi
- Sophie Kelly, senior vice president of whiskeys portfolio in North America, Diageo
- Keith Lusby, vice president, connections and partnerships, Inspire Brands
- Dave Marsey, senior vice president, media and commerce, Allstate
- Catherine Schenquerman, senior director of brand marketing and communications, GoPuff
- Randi Stipes, chief marketing officer, The Weather Company; IBM Watson Advertising
- Maria Givens, global head of media and digital, Logitech
The news comes as the OOH industry continues its pandemic recovery. According to OAAA research, OOH advertising revenue increased 16.7 percent in 2021 compared to the previous year, accounting for $7.1 billion. Q4 total OOH revenue increased 37.4 percent and in 2021, 79 percent of the top 100 OOH advertisers increased their OOH spend from 2020.