This week in leadership updates, WWE appoints Claudine Lilien as head of global sales and partnerships, the World Federation of Advertisers appoints new global leadership members and the Ad Council names 27 new board members.
WWE Taps Claudine Lilien As Senior Vice President And Head Of Global Sales And Partnerships
WWE has named Claudine Lilien SVP and head of global sales and partnerships. She will report to Stephanie McMahon, WWE chief brand officer.
Lilien spent over 15 years at FOX Corporation. Most recently she served as SVP, client solutions at FOX Sports.
The World Federation Of Advertisers (WFA) Appoints New Global Leadership Team
The WFA has announced several new appointments for its global team.
First up, Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard chief marketing and communications officer, has been re-elected as president for a second term that runs until April 2023.
Conny Braams, Unilever chief digital and marketing officer, has been named deputy president.
Firdaus Shariff, VP of marketing, communications and digital customer experience, MEA at Schneider Electric, has been named WFA’s first-ever regional VP for the Middle East.
In addition, Lubomira Rochet, L’Oréal chief digital officer, will become regional VP for Europe.
See here for the WFA’s full list of executive committee members, including new representatives from national advertiser associations.
The Ad Council Elects 27 New Board Members
During its virtual spring meeting, the Ad Council appointed 27 new members to its board of directors. The new members include:
- Lara Balazs, EVP, CMO & GM, Strategic Partner Group, Intuit
- Nadja Bellan-White, Global CMO, VICE Media Group
- Devika Bulchandani, CEO, Ogilvy North America & Global Chairwoman of Advertising, Ogilvy
- Ingrid Burton, CMO, Quantcast
- JP Colaco, Head of Advertising Sales, WarnerMedia
- Maurice Cooper, SVP, Brand & Category Marketing, Target Corporation
- Jill Cress, Vice President Consumer Marketing, PayPal
- Norman de Greve, Chief Marketing Officer, CVS Health
- Morgan Flatley, SVP, Chief Marketing & Digital Customer Experience Officer, McDonald’s Corporation
- Sarah Franklin, CMO, Salesforce
- Josh Gillon, Chief Executive Officer, What If Media Group
- Jeremi Gorman, Chief Business Officer, Snap Inc.
- Tariq H. Hassan, Chief Marketing Officer, Petco
- E. Yuri Hermida, EVP North America Hygiene, RB
- Susan Somersille Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Bill Kolb, Chairman and CEO, McCann Worldgroup
- Heather Malenshek, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Land O’Lakes Inc
- Jamie Moldafsky, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Nielsen
- Alan Moss, VP, Global Advertising Sales, Amazon
- Charlie Neer, Chief Revenue Officer, MiQ Digital
- Todd Pendleton, Chief Marketing Officer, Dolby
- Ann Rubin, VP, Corporate Marketing, IBM
- Carrie Seifer, General Manager – North America, GWI
- Justin Thomas-Copeland, President & CEO, DDB North America, DDB Worldwide
- Dara Treseder, SVP, Head of Global Marketing & Communications, Peloton
- Tiffany R. Warren, EVP, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Sony Music Group
- Janey Whiteside, EVP & Chief Customer Officer, Walmart