Last year, the mobile games industry brought in a whopping $77.2 billion and recorded a 12 percent year-over-year increase in the number of players. And although lockdowns contributed to those figures, it doesn’t appear that momentum will stabilize anytime soon. Because in Q1 2021 alone, consumers spent $22.2 billion on mobile games. But what will it take to sustain that growth long-term? Creativity and innovation.
At this year’s LAGC Online, Ayzenberg president Chris Younger will moderate a panel of leaders from Google, Zynga, AdColony and more, who discuss where the next wave of creativity and innovation will come from in mobile games. And as the industry evolves, how developers and publishers will retain these new users. Don’t forget to tune in.
- Where: LAGC Online 2021
- What: The Growth of Mobile Games: What’s Next in Creativity & Innovation?
- When: Wednesday, May 12 @ 11 AM to 11:45 AM, PST
- Who: Moderated by Chris Younger, President, Ayzenberg
- Itamar Benedy, Co-Founder & CEO, Anzu.io
- Brandon Cubillas, Head of Industry for App Gaming at Google
- Gabrielle Heyman, Head of Global Ad Sales, Zynga
- Kyu Lee, President, GAMEVIL COM2US USA
- Liz Waldeck Pinckert, VP, Business Development Supply North America and Europe, AdColony