(Originally aired July 28th on LinkedIn Live.)
We’re back with another episode of a.network’s weekly series Listen In, created by Ayzenberg principal and ECD Matt Bretz. This week we’re featuring a conversation between Matt and Grace Lin, product marketing manager for kids & families at Google.
Topics covered include:
- How tech platforms are bringing diverse representations to a wider audience
- Why it’s important to drive inclusion and diversity in the teams making content
- Content creators vs. influencers
- Are celebrities influencers?
- KPIs on a campaign level vs. when choosing an influencer to work with
- Gen Z isn’t afraid to blow up a brand
- Avoiding unconscious bias
About Listen In: Each week on Listen In, Bretz and a rotating cast of hosts from Ayzenberg interview experts in the field of marketing and advertising to explore uncharted territory together. The goal is to provide the a.network audience with actionable insights, enabling them to excel in their field.