iMedia will be featuring:
- Project management: from conception to measurement
- How to bust the traditional model
- Integrating computational functions
- The delicate balance between personalization and privacy
- eCommerce: Connecting the digital and physical worlds
- How to leverage customer data
- Case studies and discussions on failure
- From mobile to desktop and back: Measuring across devices
- How to efficiently acquire app installs
- Delivering a consistent message across platforms
- Finding, identifying, and retaining talent Corporate social responsibility
- Ad fraud, Ad blocking; What’s hype and what is real?
Learn everything you need to know before investing in today’s fastest-growing media channel—Competitive Gaming and eSports. Now in its 14th iteration, [a]list summit is bringing together this one-day event for marketers to engage and learn from experts in this innovative space.
Mobile World Congress includes a world-class conference featuring visionary keynotes and thought-provoking panel discussions; an exhibition with more than 2,000 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technologies that define the future of mobile; the world’s best opportunity for mobile industry networking.
Produced by the UBM Tech Game Network, GDC is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry. This event will feature over 400 lectures, panels, tutorials and round-table discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics taught by leading industry experts.