The winter season is officially here… the weather is frosty and coats and scarves are officially part of our closets. And so, the preparations for MWC have also commenced! GSMA is busy gathering some of the biggest names in mobile to speak in Barcelona.
Executives from Daimler AG & Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, Niantic Inc., United Nations, Sprint, Vimeo and more are among some of the keynote speakers confirmed. These leaders will be in Barcelona at MWC19, discussing the future of mobile. They represent a wide variety of operators and organizations across the technology ecosystem:
- Chuck Robbins, Chairman and CEO, Cisco
- Dieter Zetsche, Chairman, Daimler AG and Mercedes Benz
- Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner, Digital Economy and Society, European Union
- Thomas Bach, President, IOC
- Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
- John Hanke, Founder and CEO, Niantic Inc.
- Hiroshi Mikitani, Founder, CEO and Chairman, Rakuten
- E. Dr. Aisha Bin Bishr, Director General, Smart Dubai
- Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations
- Sir Lucian Grainge, Chairman and CEO, Universal Music Group
The conference will address key topics such as the evolution to 5G, connectivity, immersive content, AI, digital wellness, and digital trust, among many others. In addition to the keynote sessions, the conference will include a series of focused track sessions that explore specific subjects in greater depth. For more information on the keynotes and the conference, visit here.
Further updates for the event, including new exhibitors, sponsors and programs have also been announced. For more details on new exhibitors, sponsors and partners, check out the latest press release.