This week in leadership updates, Levi’s promotes CMO Jen Sey to brand president, Hyatt Regency Aruba appoints Denise Florio as director of sales, marketing and events, Riot Games hires Jason Bunge as CMO and more.
Levi’s Names Its Chief Marketing Officer Jen Sey As Brand President
As part of a series of leadership changes at Levi’s, the company has elevated its CMO, Jen Sey, to brand president.
Sey has been with Levi’s for nearly 22 years.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Hires Denise Florio As Director Of Sales, Marketing And Events
Denise Florio has joined Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino as director of sales, marketing and events.
Florio’s appointment comes after the resort’s recent multimillion-dollar renovation.
Before joining Hyatt Regency Aruba, Florio served as corporate director of learning and development for Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Riot Games Names Jason Bunge As Chief Marketing Officer
Riot Games has announced the appointment of Jason Bunge to CMO.
In his new role, Bunge will oversee Riot Games’ game marketing, product publishing and global strategy teams.
Prior to joining Riot Games, Bunge served as senior vice president of brand management and marketing for Electronic Arts.
Instacart Hires Ariel Bardin As Senior Vice President Of Product
Instacart has announced the appointment of Ariel Bardin to SVP of product.
Before joining Instacart, Bardin spent the last 15-plus years at Google, where he most recently oversaw YouTube’s full suite of creator products as VP of product management.
InterPrice Technologies, Inc. Appoints Anne Daley As Chief Marketing Officer
Anne Daley has joined InterPrice Technologies, Inc. as partner and CMO, according to a press release.
Most recently, Daley served as a managing director at Barclay’s investment-grade syndicate. Prior to joining Barclay’s, Daley was a senior member in-syndicate at Goldman Sachs.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts Elevates Caroline Klein To Chief Communications Officer
Caroline Klein has accepted a promotion as chief communications officer of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
As part of her new role, Klein will also serve as chief communications officer of Preferred’s sister division PHG Consulting.
Klein joined Preferred in August 2012, first as senior manager of public relations for the Americas and most recently as executive vice president of corporate communications and public relations.
Ad Council Elects New Members To Its Board Of Directors
The Ad Council has announced new members to its board of directors. In addition, Hayley Romer, chief revenue officer and publisher of The Atlantic, has been appointed secretary of the board.
New members of the Ad Council board include:
- David Cohen, CEO, Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Seth Dallaire, Chief Revenue Officer, Instacart
- Leslie Gillin, CMO, JPMorgan Chase
- Michael Guth, SVP and CMO, Spectrum Reach, the advertising sales business of Charter Communications
- Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, VP, Head of North American Sales & Global Client Solutions, Verizon Media
- Lee Hurley, CMO, Northwestern Mutual
- Sean Lyons, Global CEO, R/GA
- Scott Kelliher, Head of Brand Advertising & Partnerships, eBay Ads
- Matt Kohan, VP, Marketing Culture & Capabilities, Anheuser-Busch
- Suzanne Kounkel, Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte
- Barri Rafferty, EVP, Head of Communications, Wells Fargo
- Elizabeth Rutledge, CMO, American Express
- Cara Sabin, CEO, Sundial Brands, Unilever
- Melissa Selcher, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, LinkedIn
- Raj Singhal, COO, Huge
- Tim Sims, Chief Revenue Officer, The Trade Desk
- Marisa Thalberg, EVP, Chief Brand and Marketing officer, Lowe’s
- Alicia Tillman, Global Chief Marketing Officer, SAP
- Sebastian Tomich, Global Head of Advertising, Marketing Solutions, New York Times
- Mark Zagorski, CEO, DoubleVerify