Jack and Jack
Top Viners Jack and Jack (no, not brothers) will be sharing how they create content on the snackable mobile video platform. Although young, Jack and Jack have worked with numerous brands to make fun videos for their 4.7 million followers.
Zach King, aka Final Cut King made a name for himself on Vine, YouTube and Instagram with his knack for creating video magic through his clever use of editing. Zach spoke at our last summit and dispensed some fantastic knowledge for brands about leveraging mobile platforms. We’re elated he’s returning for his second [a]list summit to talk more about mobile prowess.
Brittani Louise Taylor
You’ve probably seen Brittani’s work on YouTube by way of her massively popular parody videos like her take on Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” below. Brittani doesn’t just have 1.2 million+ followers on YouTube, she’s also a major Instagrammer as well, with 190k followers there.
[a]list summit on Dec. 3rd at the W Hotel Hollywood is chock-full of mobile entertainment’s luminaries:
- Kristian Segerstrale, COO of Super Evil Megacorp
- Peter Levin, President of Interactive Ventures & Games at Lionsgate
- Robert Brill, Executive Director of Programmatic Media at ION
- Maria Pacheco, Senior Director Marketing, Mobile at Dreamworks Animation
- Andy Hess, Evangelist at Epic Games
- Wally Nguyen, CEO of mNectar
- Bill Rehbock, General Manager, Content Marketing at NVIDIA
- Dorothy M. Ferguson, Global Marketing Director, Gaming at Plantronics
- Fabien-Pierre Nicolas, Senior Marketing Director at App Annie
- Austin Murray, Founder and Chief Business Officer of Text+
- Ross McCray, CEO of VideoAmp
- David Hayes, Head of Creative Strategy at Tumblr
- T.J. Marchetti, CMO of AwesomenessTV
- Stephen Blackwell, CEO of SpinMedia
- Marcus Gners, COO of Lifesum
- Jon Bauch, Partner at Anthem Venture Partners
- Andrew Stalbow, CEO of Seriously
- Christian Galvin, VP of Sales at Fiksu
- Gladys Kong, President and CTO of UberMedia
- Noah Eichen, Director of Original Content at Ayzenberg
- Chris Younger, Principal and Director of Strategy at Ayzenberg
- Jim Louderback, Managing Director at Boomfeeder
- Kevin Winston, Founder and CEO of Digital LA
- Mike Vorhaus, President of Magid Advisors
- Julian Hollingshead, VP, Strategy and Client Services at Ayzenberg
For full agenda and tickets, visit alistsummit.com.